At present, Religious celebrations are not included in the ‘Rule of 6’, meaning that we are able to meet in churches, provided that we are safe and all follow the property safety measures.
We have a dedicated team of volunteers in each of our parishes who are working hard to make sure we stay as safe as possible. We have also put some rules in place to keep us safe:
– Wear a face-covering inside the church (unless you are medically exempt).
– Use the hand sanitiser provided when entering and exiting the church.
– Follow the one way systems that are in place.
– Follow the directions provided by our Parish Stewards.
– Make sure you leave space in the pews between you and the next household group.
We hope that by following these rules as closely as possible, we can reduce the risk posed to us by COVID-19, and we can continue to worship safely in our parish Community.